Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesdays Cool Blog of the week 2!

Tuesday  seemed to sneak up on me so quickly this week. I guess it is because I am spending so much time getting the chicken houses set up. So much to do, and so much time to do it. Hmm, that's not the way that saying is supposed to go. I guess the chicken farm business is changing, and not always for the better. Anyway, that's a-whole-nother post, if not website all by itself. Let's get back to the Cool Blog of the Week.

This weeks winner is: Girl in Georgia!

Why read it: OK, I hear the shouts of bias already stirring. Yes, this is my wonderful wife's blog, and there is most definitely favoritism in the choice. I selected this blog however just to highlight it for those of you who would like to see the other side to my stories. For example when I say my wife had a Wii night with her friends, you could go to her site and read what happened. Plus, she is kind enough to add some pictures of the family. This way you can see how incredibly cute T and QP are. I am going to be in so much trouble when they get older.
Also, for those not familiar with L, you can read her blog and get a chance to meet the person who may be the only one capable of putting up with me for so long. We have been together for around eleven years, and married for over eight. We met online before online dating was invented, still in the age when meeting people on the internet was considered seriously risky. She took a chance after talking to me online for several months, and eventually flew out to meet me in person. Luckily for her I was only half crazy. We fell in love, and I soon moved out to Cali to be with her. We were married a little while later. Oddly enough, even though we lived in California we still were able to get married first, and then have children later. We chose not to follow the celebrity trend and have kids, then get married. Maybe that's why I am not a star yet, although maybe living on a chicken farm may be hurting my chances at stardom as well.
To close, Thank you L for being such a wonderful and supportive wife. Everyone else, take a minute to stop by her site to see why I am so in love with her and my beautiful children.

No comments: