Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cool Blog of the Week! -- (Number Three)

It has been a fairly hectic last few days here on the farm. It is time to get the next flock of chickens, so I have been rushing to get things done. Of course the night before the final shipment I get an equipment failure. One of my motors that pulls the food from the feed bins outside the house into the smaller bins in the house gave out on me. I am having people come in to try to resolve that issue this morning. Hopefully they can get it going in time for me to have food ready for the baby chicks. 

Anyway, on the Cool Blog of the WeeK!

This weeks winner is: Diary of a writer - The life of Casey Emerson:

Why read it?: I came across this blog on BlogCatalog, which is a site designed for bloggers to see each others sites. I clicked on this site since it sounded interesting to me. It is written by Casey Emerson who shares her day to day life as a writer. I was curious as to what an actual writer thinks about and does when not actually writing. I enjoyed the first few posts I read, and added the site to the list of sites I follow. She is a very interesting person, and her writing on her blog is fun to read. Her latest post about her ex-boyfriend stealing her football cards pulled at me, and had me feeling mad at that loser ex, and wanting her to win. I wanted her to get those cards back even though it appears not likely to happen. (Sorry Casey. At least your not still dating that putz.)

If you are looking for a blog to read that is well written, and fun to follow along with, then take a tour of Casey's site and hopefully you will become as much of a fan of her writing as I am.

1 comment:

CaseyE said...

Thanks a mill for the kudos Ken : ) I love your chicken farming adventures! Smells like chickens over here ; )