Monday, September 1, 2008

Ready, Set, GO!

I know it seems that way, but not all of my blogs will be related to the bathroom. I do notice that it does end up being a funny place when a toddler is around. I'll make this one brief.
So, I its labor day and we are about to eat lunch soon. I figure it is a good opportunity to go to the bathroom quickly and wash my hands before we eat. I head into the guest bathroom, which is also T's bathroom. I start to do my business when in runs T. He sees me going, and decided he wanted to go to. He looks at me and states,"I can beat your pee! Keep going daddy!" I have never seen him get his shorts and underwear down so quickly. He drops his drawers and starts to go. Then he finished going. Apparently he was right, 'he beat my pee', since I was still going. Only three and already beat me at something.

No comments: