Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday's Cool Blog of the Week!

I thought I would like just spend a moment to make you aware of some other blogs. Since it would be rude to not tell you about all the ones I love to read, I decided to highlight one of them each week on Tuesday. I promise not to grab any random sites and annoy you all. I will pick only the sites I really love to follow, and explain to you why I read them. I don't have a lot, so the Blog of the week may only last a short time. I am, however always looking for new, exciting blogs to read, so hopefully, as I go along there will be more to share with you. 
Today's Cool blog of the week is: Lauren and Ural

Why read it?: 

Lauren is a good friend of mine from when I worked at The Active Network. Her and her husband Ural are lucky enough to be able to take some time off and do some serious travelling. Right now they are over in Vietnam, eating their way through Asia. I say 'eating' their way because they are foodies who love to eat good food and seem brave enough to try some local foods from the places they visit. When you read their blog I hope you will feel like I do. It is as if I am travelling with them on their adventure. Through their use of incredible descriptions, stories and pictures it is like you are there with them laughing and enjoying the incredible foods and places they visit. 

Take  look at their site by clicking the link in the side bar or clicking here. If you like what you see on their site as much as I do, then bookmark their home page and follow along on their journey with me. 

No comments: