Monday, November 24, 2008

We Elfed Ourselves!


Send your own ElfYourself eCards




No, seriously, click on it because it is hilarious. AND, it is probably one of the only times you can see me dance. That is something exceptionally rare. It has only been witnessed by people at my wedding reception and people in an out of the way punk nightclub in Germany in the 80's. I just thought, "Hey, I can't dance any worse than they are." The fact that the dance floor emptied out soon after I began to dance indicated to me that they disagreed. Oh well, I'll just keep my white guy overbite stored away for special occasions. Until then, click on the image and watch the short, very funny video, and then go make your own. 

Click here to elf yourself too!

Come back when you are done and leave me a comment to tell me where your video is so I can go check it out!

14 comments:

Preston said...

OMG - I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself! I absolutely love Jib Jab. What a elfin dancin Christmas lovin family you got there dude.

Lynn said...

So funny! Thanks for sharing.

Tina said...

haha i did this too. its great isnt it! like you say only time you get to see yourself dance that crazy! too funny

thanks for stopping by my place and commenting :)

Joey said...

I got a good laugh out of that this morning!! We'll see if my tigers give me enough time to do our family.

Farrah said...

Oh how cute! We did this last year and it was so fun passing it along. Just might need to do another! :-)

Joey said...

I love this... we did it last year. I will have to do it again...thanks for stopping by today...

Anne said...

This was fabulous! And your family of elves is absolutely beautiful.

Julie@Cool Mom Guide said...

I'm sick and delusional so when I first clicked and saw the title before the pic came up, I thought it said 'we effed ourselves'!

Ken said...

LOL, I thought it kind of sounded dirty saying Elfed. Maybe that is why it is not a real word. I should be careful, I might get the wrong kind of crowd using that kind of word.

sweetiepie said...

Hahahhahaha I was having a great time watching it! Well done!

Jodi said...

That is too funny, thanks for sharing I needed a good laugh. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Tink said...

I found the link on another website and elfed my pets. I posted the video today on my blog. :)

Sally Parrott Ashbrook said...

Oh, that made me laugh so much! You chose great photos to use, because all of them are smiling faces that look like they're maybe concentrating during the dancing. Hysterical.

Ken said...

I checked out the one on Tinks site and it is hilarious! Cats and dogs dancing together as elfs in a barn. It is a little freaky and made me feel they were about to take over the farm soon. Animal Farm comes to life.