Sunday, January 11, 2009

Photo Contest

[caption id="attachment_823" align="alignleft" width="200" caption="Photo is copyright of Stylized Portraiture"]Photo is copyright of Stylized Portraiture[/caption]

Stylized Portraiture did our baby's newborn pictures and the photographers chose their favorite picture from each session they did in 2008 to be in a contest. They are giving the grand prize winner free digital files from the photo session.

If you have a moment and would like to vote, you can do so by:

1) Visiting the Gallery page to see the pictures (She is #56)

2) Then please VOTE HERE (#56)

Many thanks!

P.S. You are only allowed to vote once.

P.S.S It would really, really, really be appreciated if you could take that extra minute to vote for Q's picture. Is that enough reallys?

Final results: Well, it was a valiant effort. Q's picture received a total of 70 votes!!! That in itself is very impressive. While it does not earn us a place on the wall of Stylized Portraiture it does represent a wonderful sense of community, with so many of you coming together to help us. We really do appreciate all of you who took the extra time to go and vote for Q's image. Thank you so much. 

12 comments:

Melissa said...

I voted!! That is a precious picture!!

Nicole said...

You got it! I voted--beautiful picture! They've taken some amazing photos there...

Preston said...

What a cutie! I just broke the tie. Q's leading the pack with 23 votes and just one vote ahead of "Leaning Princess in blue."

Petra said...

OMG, gorgeous! Here I go to vote!

Elle said...

That's a beautiful picture. It got my vote!

Melissa D said...

Darling picture!! I voted!!

Ken said...

Thank you all for your support! I see we are not number one, but the top ten get a free studio session and are featured on the gallery's wall. Number one gets all their digital files from their session. That would be sweet! We just had to give it our best shot, and if we win great, and if not... Well, we tried. Thank you all for your kind words. I thought maybe I was just biased when I thought she was so cute. Now I see it's not just me.

Amy said...

Precious baby!

Preston said...

I've added a plug for your sweetie pie on my blog. I hope it helps!

Keeling said...

What a sweet picture. Gorgeous baby! I voted and I hope you win!

Bhing said...

How cute! I voted as well.. :)

Ken said...

Baby Q is hanging in the top 10 so far, and that's pretty good! Thank everyone who voted for her picture. It is a wonderful thing. It would be an honor for Q's picture to be hung up on the wall of their gallery. They really did a great job on her baby pictures. Winning a free sitting would also be great, since her first birthday is coming up and we would love to get her pictures taken there for that momentous occasion. I am sure we will have them take the pictures for that anyway since they were so great to work with, but it would be even better if it was FREE! We just need to stay in the Top Ten for three more days and we are good to go. Thank you all for your help.

Oh, and Preston, YOU are AWESOME! Thanks again buddy.