Sunday, March 15, 2009

Awwwwww Shucks!

Is it just me, or has life just gotten more and more time consuming. I guess that can be a good thing. I mean if you're busy it means you have a good chance to be doing something interesting. In my case however not very much interesting is going on. I do the same things, they just seem to be taking me more and more time. In fact, instead of being more interesting it is somewhat less interesting since I get less time to read other blogs. Yes, sadly some of what I consider interesting in my life is reading about other peoples more exciting lives. Hmm, I should work on that eventually... 

I guess one thing that I want to say today is that even though I have been extremely busy with life lately, and have consistently commented on how I was going to get back to setting aside time for blogging, and yet still hadn't gotten enough time in to do it frequently enough, I am lucky enough to have some people still consider me a friend. This week i received a note from one such friend  JB at It's Gonna Take More than a Hamburger to Make Me Happy . She let me know that she had something for me on her site. When I went there I found that she had given me the Friend Award!

 

[caption id="attachment_639" align="aligncenter" width="156" caption="The Friend Award! Thanks JB!"]Thanks JB![/caption]

The Friend Award


(for bloggers who aim to find and be friends & who aren't interested in self-aggrandizement)


That made my whole day! So, let me pass the happiness on to other bloggers who make good friends.

PeanutButter&Smelly'sDad Wife and Mom of 3

Oh seriously, I could go on and on with sites I think deserve this award. In fact if you have commented on my site in the past you are my newest bestest friend too. Feel free to take a friend award from me!

I need all the friends I can get.

7 comments:

Rob said...

Thanks for the birthday wished an award. I am new to blogging so it is cool to be making friends with other dad bloggers.

pam said...

Congrats on your award!!

Wendy said...

Thanks Ken:) Definitely cheered me up!!

Farrah from Wife and Mom of 3 said...

SWEET!!

Dagmar Bleasdale said...

Hi Ken,

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It's great to have a dad in the mix!

maggie said...

congrats on your award...

Six Feet Under Blog said...

Congrats on your blog award!