Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On A Small Hiatus...

Sorry, I should have mentioned it earlier. I am on a little break from posting (and Entrecard dropping). I have some personal matters happening now that I am taking care of and require a lot of time. I still sit in the evenings and check in on some of your blogs, so keep up the great job of writing exciting/ entertaining material. I'll be back soon. Not soon enough to save my nice rankings from Alexa and Google, but they will recover over time. I'll be back in a couple of weeks, unless something so funny happens in the meantime that I just can't help but post it. Until then, peace and love to all.

7 comments:

Heathen Mom said...

Hope all is well with your family. Looking forward to reading more when you return.

Preston said...

Hey, I'll still be here when you come back. I hope everything is ok buddy with you and your loved ones...and the chickens, too.

claire said...

hello..greetings unto u...coming by to visit yr bloggie, have a nice day

john said...

I hope everything is ok. Family comes first. Dont worry about the dropping, I will continue dropping on you any ol way.

stephentan82 said...

Hi, everything is OK there? Back to blog again?

Anne said...

I hope everything is ok. Looking forward to your return.

Greer32Angelia said...

Following my own monitoring, billions of persons in the world receive the www.lowest-rate-loans.com at different banks. Hence, there's great possibilities to receive a car loan in all countries.