Thursday, April 2, 2009

Arcade Fun Page Update

Just a note for anyone who actually checks out the Arcade Fun page, which may only be me as far as I know. I have added some new games. I found I was bored with checkers, so I removed it.
I remember that as a teenager I played a lot of Ms Pacman at the Arcade section of the local bowling alley. Yes mom, that is where all my money from my paper route went. So many quarters went into that darn game. If only I had a quarter for every quarter I dropped into those silly games I'd... well, I'd probably have enough to buy one of those games. So I added a version of Ms Pacman to the page. If you like playing and not dropping any quarters to do it, then hop on over and give it a shot.
Later I joined the computer generation and got hooked on Bejeweled at work. (Oh come on, like all of you worked all eight hours each day.) If you haven't tried it, you are missing out on a great time waster. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

GreatKid Gifts said...

very creative ideas you have. this is really a wholesome way to get involved with kids and that proper parenting plays an important role in the way we bring up our kids.

john said...

not that I would use company time to do anything personal at work (is blogging and dropping considered personal?), but maybe if I just take a peek at the game, to see what is going on. I do have a few extra minutes at work...lol

Davida said...

You have been awarded the Honest Scrap Award for having a brilliant blog. Details on my blog...

Davida