Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Entrecard Love

I am, as usual, a little slow. I wanted to recognize my top Entrecard droppers for the past month. It is because of them, and many others that I was finally able to get my Google page rank up to a 2. I had been at a zero for so long I thought they had forgotten about me over there in the Google labs. Also, I feel a little guilty now after seeing how regularly these wonderful people visit my site, knowing that I have been so busy with real life here on the farm, and have been posting to my blog so infrequently lately. The good news, is that I am starting to get caught up, so I will hopefully be back posting more habitually very soon. To all of you faithful followers, I want to say Thank You for supporting my site even though times are a little stressed recently and there has been so much happening, yet so little to read. You are greatly appreciated. 

If you get a chance, and for some reason have not been to any of these sites, please click on their link and go check them out. They are all sites I frequent, and have found them to be very interesting, entertaining and even educational. Go ahead, check them out and see what I mean! 





    

Top Droppers on Dad to Two


















































Dropper# of drops
The Junk Drawer31
Lola's Diner28
The Frugal Housewife28
Your Parenting Info27
Mumsy25
Juicy Alligator25
FickleMinded-A Life That Is Less Ordinary24
My Sweet Haven23
Glue 4 Families22
What's On My Mind Today22

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Looking forward to your updates.

Davida said...

Yeah! I made it to your top dropper list! Thanks for the love.

Davida

Nicole said...

Hey there! Thanks for adding my link to your page--I'll be back!

Anne said...

That The Junk Drawer is so dedicated. She is top dropper on so many sites.

Ken said...

I appreciate all the feed back. I am not quite caught up yet, but getting there. I am trying to sell the farm, and I want to make sure that it is in the best shape possible for the buyer. So I am trying to squeeze in time for repairing stuff after I do my regular job of fixing things that just broke and taking care of the chickens. It is wearing me down a bit, but getting close to the end.
Thank you again for all of you coming by to visit me and catch up on my thoughts and my life. You are all great!