Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reasons T won't sleep

It seems every night there is some reason either T needs to come out of the bedroom, or I need to be called back in. Here is a collection of some of them:

1. "I need a drink of water."

2. "I need a hug."  or  "I forgot to give mommy a hug."

3. "I need a back rub."

4. "You didn't sing me a song."

5. "I can't find my Tigger."

6. "I think something might be in my closet."

7. "You're making too much noise. You woke me up!"

8. "I want to sleep in your bed."

9. "What are you eating?"

10. "But I'll be lonely without you."

11. "You forgot to give me my vitamin."

12. "Can you read me another story.... PLEEEEEEAASSSSSEEEE!!! Just one more story???"

3 comments:

Nicole said...

And I thought that little Kate was so original with her vitamin excuse!

Rob said...

My son always has to sleep with his monkey that my father in law got from the Nissan dealer when he bought a new car and I do mean always. My father in law went back to the dealer to get a second monkey for my son to have as a backup.

Ken said...

It seems that so many kids have the same types of experiences and quirks. I guess that is why we all like to visit each others sites and see how much of our own family we can see on others. Of course there are also those things that make us unique, and those are fun to read about also.