Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Post!

Well, here I am making a web footprint. I am a man on a mission and I figure I may as well share the journey with any other interested people who may share a common interest in being a dad. I am sure there are a few out there. Well, I am hoping there are a lot out there. That way we could all group together and share our moments of enlightenment with each other and hopefully end up with some kids who turn into well educated, intelligent, caring, responsible adults.

As for me, I am a happily married man who lives on a farm and is trying to raise two children. I have a boy (T) who is three, and a girl (Q) who is three months. All I know is that I have sooo much respect for single parents, because I could never do it. Even with my wife and I both doing everything we can and tag teaming the work we still feel that we are not getting it all done and in someway probably scarring our children psychologically for ever. Parenting is difficult. Parenting is frightening. Parenting is incredible. I hope to use this site to explore all of those things by just jotting down things that happen each day, problems we run into, and solutions we come up with for them.

No comments: