Friday, September 4, 2009

One Rockin` Family

I received the Wii Rock Band 2 for my birthday. It has been a big hit with everyone. We are forming quite the band. Here is a sneak preview:

The Singer:


He loves this song. Maybe because it has three lyrics and lasts about one minute so it is easy to remember. Either way he loves to listen to it, air guitar to it, and sing it anytime he can. He brought a toy microphone to show and tell, and I am afraid to ask the teacher if he gave a performance for the class or not.


The Drummer:


I got her off the gameboy video game long enough to teach her the drums. I think she might be a natural.

2 comments:

Keith Wilcox said...

That's great! Maybe not ready for their own band yet, but definitely on the right track. Good job

Preston said...

I can see it now...the Jonas Brothers of 2019.