Thursday, July 30, 2009

Slow Start

My last post I got all excited about getting back on the Wii Fit and losing some of the pounds that had crept up on me over the past few months. I was serious too, and had great intentions to get right on it, assuming that the next morning I would be slalom skiing down Wii mountain. No such luck. It seems as though throughout the day there are a million things that prevent me from exercising. Needless to say, it had not started out too well. (Sorry Small Town Momma.) The good news is today I finally just grabbed the board and fired up the Wii and got going. T would only allow me about 20 minutes before he got "so bored" that I had to call it quits. At least I was able to do something, which is better than the past numerous weeks. The Wii scale says I gained more weight, so I hope that motivates me to get back on tomorrow and try to get a downward slope on the weight chart. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Preston said...

Keep it up. I suck at those things and have become a big tubbo. Blah. Maybe you'll help motivate me into doing something!!

Traci said...

I've decided that the wii scale lies! It always says I/we've gained weight... not once (even after the stomach flu) did it say that I lost weight... Keep at it - prove me wrong!!!