Monday, June 22, 2009

Funny or Sad?

Should I be amused or concerned? T had gotten a Star Trek toy from a fast food restaurant. It was Lt. Uhura. There is a button on the back of it that you push and it talks. This one says,"Captain, We're being hailed." T was having fun pushing it and hearing her repeat this one phrase over and over. He played with the toy for quite a while. At one point I heard him yelling, so I went back into the room to check on him. I see him pushing the button on the toy; she says,"Captain, We're being hailed."; he says, "I'm not the captain". He pushes the button again, and repeats the whole thing louder. "Captain, We're being hailed." "I'm NOT THE CAPTAIN!". This went on for several minutes with him pushing the button, and then yelling back at the toy, until I interrupted him and he started laughing. I mean, he does know it was him pushing the button, right? In my opinion he was doing it to be funny, but really no one was in the room but him at the time. So, hopefully he just likes to amuse himself...

8 comments:

Farrah from Wife and Mom of 3 said...

I can just imagine!!! LMAO I'm sure my kids have done it before and probably still do when they think nobody's around!

Preston said...

He's a little kid. He's just having fun with a toy. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless he gets really violent.

frogmama said...

That is too funny. I mean, he was just telling the truth...

Lola said...

That's too funny!

April said...

Pretty nice post. I just came by your site and wanted to say
that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. Any way
I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

How I Make $5000 a Month Posting Links on Google said...

Loved your latest post, by the way.

How I Make $300 a Day Posting Links Online said...

Cool post, just subscribed.

Anne said...

Maybe he was hoping that she would address him by name? I am sure he was just having fun :).